Artists of Uxbridge is a local art group established in 2005 with the intention of bringing artists together. The group meets weekly to draw and paint, share presentations and demonstrations, and to participate in various workshops.
We meet on Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings. A formal committee is in place to plan each month’s activities and demonstrations. Since its beginning, the group has grown to some twenty-five members.
The benefits of membership include:
- Annual Art Show and Sale
- Workshops sponsored by the group
- Demonstrations during group meetings
- Sharing of DVDs, Books and Magazines
- Knowledge sharing amongst members
- Exposure as a group to community events
For more information contact:
Louise deBourbon at 905-852-9333
or email firstname.lastname@example.org