Artists of Uxbridge is a local art group established in 2005 to bring artists together promoting and supporting art in our community. We meet on alternating Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings upstairs at Zehrs. A program committee is in place to plan each month’s activities and events. Since its beginning, the group has grown to some twenty-five members.
The benefits of membership include;
– Annual Art Show and Sale
– Workshops sponsored by the group
– Demonstrations during group meeting
– Discounts at art supply stores such as Curry’s and DeSerres
– Knowledge sharing amongst members
– Exposure as a group to community events